Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On site - Day 1

We got to the airport well in time. I Returned the reantal car, while the Dingo and the youth booked them selves on to the flight.

the view.

Storage

My tent and site

The street corner near where we're camping.

Tory and Catherine catch up.

Margret, one the Vent's in my Unit.

Opening cerminay.





The Stage

Double Trouble...


Jap drumming


Words to think about.
the stage is booming along (23:30) now. Most of the youth are down grooving to the noise.
Some are back in the lines as I write this. While others are cruz'in about...

Curfu is 01:00, with the band due to close up at 12:30. So I will have to get out of my tent where I am now and see if I can get the kids in my unit home and in bed...

Personal I'm ready to sleep now!! But all the 'fresh' kids are just one day into there trip. So staying up will likly be what they want.

Sleep in to 07:00 so that will be good.

Night, BBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment